Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Back to School - Spanish Teacher eBook 2016!

Our beautiful new cat, Tia! She's 15 months old.

Wow - I have had a crazy year! In the past month my fiance and I have gotten engaged, we adopted a cat named Tia, and I got a new job teaching at the high school in the town where I live! I am very excited for the great things to come. We are planning an August 2017 wedding, and there's lots to do until then!

To end the summer on a high note, some of the best Spanish teachers on TeachersPayTeachers collaborated on an awesome eBook that is full of FREEBIES, great tips for the new year, and recommended products. The new school year would be incomplete without it. Check it out here!




Within the eBook you can download a wide range of freebies like flashcards, "All About Me" activities, games and more!


My contribution t
o the book is my "Figure Out: -AR Present Tense Verbs" freebie where students teach themselves how to conjugate regular -AR verbs. This is an interactive alternative to simply lecturing about a new verb tense. My next blog post will talk more about my Figure Out series!



Happy teaching!


Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment